The application period for the 2023-2024 year is now open! You can submit your application here.
To be eligible, applicants must:
- be residents or former residents of the Edmonton or surrounding areas;
- have received their formative musical education in the above-noted areas ("formative" meaning the developmental years from high school age, or earlier);
- be seeking and committed to a career in music; and
- be between the ages of 16 and 30 in the year the application is made.
The scholarship is typically limited to:
- up to $15,000 per applicant every year; and
- up to a maximum of 4 years per applicant.
The scholarship covers:
- tuition for a recognized post-secondary degree or accredited conservatory training program;
- master classes from nationally/internationally recognized artists; and
- travel expenses to international music competitions.
The deadline for submitting your application is April 30 at 11:59pm MST.
Inquiries regarding where/how to create a good quality audio or video recording for your application, or any other inquiries regarding your application, can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.